Top 7 Best Browser Extensions For WordPress in 2022
Suppose you are just getting started with building a website in WordPress or improving the existing functionality of a WordPress website. In that case, you will be looking for various extensions or plugins to enhance the performance or usability of your website. It will take a lot of time to check which extension provides the proper functionality. Browser extensions are the best options to enhance workflows between different platforms. So, In this article, we will explore the top 7 best browser extensions for WordPress that will help you in the design & development, marketing, content creation and performance of your website.
Top 7 Best Browser Extensions For WordPress
1. Web Developer Extension By Chris Pederick
Web Developer is a browser extension that contains all necessary tools for website creation in a single place. It is compatible with several browsers; therefore, it is available for a broad range of developers. The important features of this extension include:
- Clearing session cookies.
- Making changes to CSS.
- Displaying the size of image files.
- Showing topographic and element information.
It is a versatile extension with all the essential development tools you require to get your WordPress website up and running.
2. Clear Cache Extension By TenSoja
- Another useful extension that lets you clear the cache in your browser, RAM, or drives immediately with the press of a single button.
- It is a handy tool for web developers to clear the website’s cache and ensure that their changes appear as planned.
Instead of wasting your time in settings to clear the cache, you can simply add this extension to your browser to clear the cache with a single key for saving your time.
3. ColorZilla Extension By Alex Sirota
This extension is vital for graphic designers or web designers to add a specific colour to their website. Colorzilla comes with different tools like an eyedropper, colour picker, gradient generator, etc.
- Using Colorzilla, you can easily read a particular colour from any pixel of the website component with an eyedropper.
- The eyedropper then generates a HEX code that you can paste wherever you need that specific colour.
- Colorzilla allows you to check a page and examine its colour palette.
4. Font Finder (revived) Extension By Andy Portmen and Eric Caron
This extension is specially developed for typographers, designers, and developers; this extension helps the user check the font properties on any page element. FontFinder has 3 major functionalities:
- It can find any type of font on any component of the page.
- It copies the properties of the element on the clipboard.
- It finds the complete font properties such as font’s family, size, and colour.
5. Find & Replace Extension By Blake Altice
- The Find & Replace for Text Editing addon may be useful while working on WordPress-based content. Adds a search and replace tool to your browser’s input and text areas.
- Rather than filtering through a lot of information, it is a snap to locate exactly what you need.
- It may use search history, favourites, highlights, and other text fields.
Writing blog articles or website material comes in handy since you can quickly identify and change words, phrases, or whole sections without going through a tons of text.
6. Ahrefs SEO Toolbar By Ahrefs
The Ahrefs SEO Toolbar is perfect for folks interested in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or marketing. This addon is well stocked with tools for optimizing your WordPress site for search engines both on and off-page.
- Additionally, you’ll get a summary of your site’s current on-page SEO performance.
- The broken link detector, redirect tracer, and country switcher is readily integrated into the WordPress dashboard.
- If you have an active Ahrefs.com account, you may use the extension’s keyword metric, page, and domain overview functionalities.
If you’re interested in search engine optimization (and you should be if you run a website), this addon is a must-have for your arsenal.
7. HTML Validator Extension By Marc Gueury
One of the best extensions for web developers for HTML
- It tracks down several errors on the web page through an icon in the browser’s status bar or the information in the developer tools tab.
- HTML Validator extension analyses the code and syntax of HTML based webpages.
- It classifies the HTML error in 3 categories:
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) for developing websites. But instead of installing paid tools from third party websites, you can add these top 7 best browser extensions for WordPress to save your money and time while increasing your website’s productivity. These extensions can simply be downloaded and added to your browser directly with advanced tools necessary for streamlining the performance of your website. Isn’t it a smart choice to use these free extensions? Let us know in the comments.